WCYFS Update: COVID-19 Response
ATTENTION: WCYFS Programs & Services Update
WCYFS cares deeply about the health of its community, supporters, clients and team. Due to rising concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and recommendations from government agencies, we have made changes to ensure the safety of everyone.
Effective immediately, the following programs, services and events are limited, postponed or cancelled:
In-Person Services are Limited
- Our 24-Hour helplines are available for over the phone crisis services.
Domestic Violence | (209) 465-4878
Sexual Assault | (209) 465-4997
Youth/Human Trafficking | (209) 948-1911
For TTY callers, please dial 711 for assistance.
- Client appointments are available by phone.
- Court accompaniment will be on a case-by-case basis at this time.
- We are still available to assist with any urgent temporary restraining order (TRO) needs over the phone during business hours (209) 941-2611.
- San Joaquin Street Office
- California Street Office
- Youth Drop-In Center
Locations Closed Until Further Notice
- Lodi Office
Cancelled until further notice
- Support Groups
- Parenting Courses
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support! Please call us at (209) 941-2611 or check back for any new updates.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.